Mumbai Call Girls Serivces

Prity Patel
0

Meet Mumbai's Friendliest Star: Pooja Nehwal  ? Bio ? Hey there! I'm Pooja Nehwal   your friendly neighborhood star in the dazzling world of adult entertainment, proudly representing Mumbai. At 24 years young, I've embraced the art of pleasure with a big smile and an open heart. ? Passion and Dedication ? From the moment I stepped into the spotlight, I knew this was my calling. Embracing my sensuality and passion, I've dedicated myself to the craft of creating unforgettable moments for my viewers. Every scene I perform in is infused with genuine enthusiasm and a desire to connect intimately with my audience. ?   

Hey I m Pooja Nehwal from Mumbai I m independent only available all over Mumbai .kindly massage me or mail me for service .my charges are about for 1shot 12k, for 2shot 18kk for full night 30k I m also available for cam service for 20 mins 2000 For 30 mins 3000 I only do outcalls you have to book hotel or I can come to your place . Service available in other city too.(I don't do anal.


Gender: Female
Age:24
Location: Mumbai / India
Eyes: Black
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Long
Pubic hair: Shaved
Bust size: C
Bust type: Natural
Travel: No
Weight: 57 kg / 126 lbs
Height: 165 cm / 5'5''
Ethnicity: Asian
Orientation: Straight
Smoker: Sometimes
Tattoo: No
Piercing: No
Nationality Indian
Languages: English, Hindi
Services:
Strip-tease, BBBJ (Bareback Blowjob), Spending time in my rooms, BJ (Blowjob Without a Condom), COF (Come On Face), Completion, (Oral to completion) bjnonCovered, Special Massage, O-Level (Oral sex), Blow Job; Oral sex with a noncondom), COB (Come On Body), .
Available for: Outcall
Meeting with: Woman

1 hours===1shot====10,000 Rs

2 Hours====2shot=====25.000 Rs

Full Night===Unlimited===40,000 Rs

Book Now : 9892124323
WhatsApp : 7738631006
Visit site :  https://www.poojanehwal.com/


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)